Make the right choice for your employees
Aflac provides supplemental insurance for individuals and groups to help pay benefits your major medical insurance doesn’t cover.
|Location:||On the ground floor,
near West stairwell
|Hours:||call for appointment|
Aflac’s individual and group insurance products give American families the ability to direct cash benefits where they are needed most, when a life-interrupting medical situation occurs.
- Aflac is the #1 provider of guaranteed-renewable insurance in the United States.
- Aflac employs more than 4,500 people in the United States.
- More than 74,000 independent sales agents represent Aflac.
- The Aflac Duck made his television debut in 2000.
- Aflac was recognized as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America for the 15th consecutive year by Fortune magazine.
- Aflac has been the only insurance company to make Ethisphere magazine’s list of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for seven consecutive years.
- Since 1995, Aflac has raised more than $79 million for childhood cancer treatment and research.
Contact Randy Cooper for more information at: (319) 721-7682.